sejoy infrared forehead thermometer
sejoy infrared forehead thermometer measures human body or object temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the forehead . You can quickly get measurement results after pointing the temperature probe to the target.
Structure Forehead thermometer consists of a shell, an LCD, buttons, a beeper, an infrared temperature sensor, and a microprocessor.
Operating principle Forehead thermometer sensor collects infrared energy emitted from the forehead. After being focused by a lens, the energy is converted into a temperature reading by the thermopiles and measurement circuit.
Application scope The thermometer takes human body temperature for clinical or household use. It applies to all age groups and those who are suffering from a fever.
Follow these safety precautions carefully when using the thermometer:
• Do not use the thermometer for continuous temperature monitoring purposes.
• Do not put the thermometer, which is not waterproof, into water or other liquid. Clean and disinfect the thermometer as described in “Cleaning and Disinfection”.
• Do not touch the tip of the temperature probe, on which a precise temperature sensor resides.
• The ambient temperature must not be extremely high or low. To ensure accurate readings, keep the thermometer at room temperature for more than 30 minutes before use.
• Do not use the thermometer at an ambient temperature higher than 40°C (104°F) or lower than 10°C (50°F), which is beyond the operating temperature range of the thermometer.
200ml Hand Sanitizer Gel Antibacterial Hand Gel Disinfectant Moisturizing Disposable Hand Sanitizer Gel Alcohol Hands Wash GelProduct on sale
Infrared Forehead Thermometer for Adults Kids Baby, Infrared Digital Non-Contact Accurate Instant Readings Forehead Thermometer with LCD Display No TouchProduct on sale
10pcs/bag 4ply – Four Layer Toilet Tissue – Home Bath Toilet Roll – toilet paper – Soft Toilet PaperProduct on sale
FAQs about sejoy infrared forehead thermometer
When used correctly, the Braun No touch + forehead thermometer provides two noninvasive options to secure accurate, stress-free temperature readings at home.” The bottom line is to know your thermometer’s limitations
Infrared forehead thermometers use the forehead to take a temperature in a gentle way. Forehead thermometers measure the infrared energy emitted from the skin above the eyebrow area and the surrounding tissue. This energy is collected through the lens and converted to a temperature value.
The Braun No touch + forehead thermometer is safe to use on all members of the family. Its non- invasive no touch feature takes accurate readings from up to 2 inches away, making it convenient to measure the temperature on a sleeping child.
Your child has a fever if he or she: Has a rectal, ear or temporal artery temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher. Has an oral temperature of 100 F (37.8 C) or higher. Has an armpit temperature of 99 F (37.2 C) or highe
Measures thermal radiation (infrared) emitted from ear and forehead to infer body temperature For ear thermometer, a new ear-probe jacket should be used for different person; the ear canal must be pulled straight when measuring.